As the 4th assistant undersecretary to the Deputy Minister of Administrative Policy, ordinarily your life is pretty quiet. But today, there's rumours swirling around of a juicy leak coming from your department, and the place is swarming with journalists!
Thankfully, you had the foresight to install secret escape tunnels a few months ago. Use them to escape the office, and don't let the journalists spot you - or, just a good, bean 'em with some heavily redacted documents to take them down.
Keyboard support is here, sure, but this is a game best enjoyed with a gamepad.
- Procedurally generated levels - never the same game twice!
- Over 20 unique sprites - only some of which are copy-paste hack jobs!
- Collision detection and enemy pathfinding - but just barely!
- Blissful silence!
How to Play
Navigate each level, avoiding the journalists, trying to find the escape tunnel. (It's a hole in the ground, you can't miss it!) The green marker will point you in the right direction, but be warned: it's easy to get lost in the bureaucratic maze.
If the journalist see you, they'll give chase. They're easily excitable and might just knock each other over, or you can always hurl some documents at them. They're only unconscious for a little while, though, so don't dawdle for too long.
- Move: WASD
- Fire: LCtrl, LShift, LAlt, Space - I like giving you choices. If you're playing in browser, use LShift or Space 'cause the browser might intercept the other keystrokes and do dumb things.
- Move: Left stick
- Fire: any ol' button, really
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.